For many companies, agile practices have brought vast levels of improvement to their traditional IT functions. Companies are now exploring the possibility for similar improvements to the other parts of their organization by scaling up their agile teams.
In this course, you will learn how to introduce agile practices to your organization, make the decision to scale up your agile teams, smooth the way for agile scaling, adopt the principles of a business agile mindset and establish an agile transformation model.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to certificaterequest.skillsoft.com to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Identify the basic values of an agile business approach
- Identify the crucial practices for introducing agile practices to the organization
- Identify the steps for deciding whether and how to scale up agile teams
- Identify the areas in which to push for change in order to smooth the way for agile scaling
- Identify the principles of a business agile mind-set
- Knowledge Check: Bringing the Benefits of Agile to the Entire Organization
Estimated Course Duration: 35 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Delivery Method: Online Self-Study
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation/Prerequisites: None
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: nasbaregistry.org.